I thought it would be quite good to open up the topic to ask you all which Crystal Castle tracks you'd love to see live but they either don't seem to play them in their sets or at least never do in the sets you've seen?
From what I've heard on this forum we were privelaged to witness Untrust Us live at Heaven. Doesn't happen very often.
Songs that are played:
Air War
Alice Practice
Baptism
Black Panther
Celestica
Courtship Dating
Crimewave
Doe Deer
Empathy
Exoskeleton
Fainting Spells
Insectica
Intimate
Reckless (with Through the Hosiery lyrics)
Yes No

Songs that are rarely played:
Birds
Magic Spells
Mother Knows Best
Seed
Trash Hologram
Untrust Us

In a perfect world they'd end a set with Tell Me What To Swallow, with the audience silent and standing still, just absorbing the moment.
In a perfect world they'd end a set with Tell Me What To Swallow, with the audience silent and standing still, just absorbing the moment.
i'd like that.
why wouldn't they play yos or good times? those are great songs imo, and the vocals/instrumentation aren't as heavy as some of their other songs.
Trash Hologram was played live (taken down from Youtube).
If they did play Year Of Silence I'm guessing they'd have to play Jonsi's pre-recorded vocals. Unless either of them know Icelandic. :D
Please feel free to correct/add on if I am wrong, or missed something.
I kept out the really old, more rough tracks, like February and Tuesday, etc.

Where is Suffocate in that list?
If they did play Year Of Silence I'm guessing they'd have to play Jonsi's pre-recorded vocals. Unless either of them know Icelandic. :D
alice speaking icelandic...i'd like that.
If anyone gets the chance to see them soon could they please beg them to add at least one of Pap Smear, Suffocation or Not In Love to their set list please!  :D
Trash Hologram was played live (taken down from Youtube).
that video was great, damn
Pap smear yesyesyesyes please beg.
was trash hologram played recently? thatd be a great one