Enough said, m i rite? This is why I come back to crystal castles time and time again. tTtheir music is just so got dang interesting
It's Vangelis meets a forced drowning victim. The most profoundly disturbing and touching track on the new album and yes, you're right.
something about that song is so absolutely stunning, no idea how to pinpoint it.
something about that song is so absolutely stunning, no idea how to pinpoint it.

To me, it's just an absolutely stunning emotional expression. There's something sadly nostalgic about it, like watching a bad memory on a TV screen, or the feeling of drowning when everyone else assumes life is placid..
instantly felt the need to 'know more about vonbrachner' via google. ur pretty cool
meh, i felt like i should give up.
I think I Am Made Of Chalk might be my favourite song on the new album, but its almost hard to listen to. I always get really upset when i hear it, makes me think of my childhood. Amazing job on that song, so fucking beautiful I almost cant handle hearing it :D
I think I Am Made Of Chalk might be my favourite song on the new album, but its almost hard to listen to. I always get really upset when i hear it, makes me think of my childhood. Amazing job on that song, so fucking beautiful I almost cant handle hearing it :D

exactly the same with me! it's as if the song forces you think of some tormented, black memory you have. no matter how hard i try i always end up skipping the song about half way through cause i can't take it. gets me every time
I hear dolphins
I hear epic, white space narwhals...

Agreed.  To me it definitely sounds like spliced sounds from any scene involving Monstro the whale from Pinocchio. 
I hear dolphins
I hear epic, white space narwhals...

Agreed.  To me it definitely sounds like spliced sounds from any scene involving Monstro the whale from Pinocchio. 

YES!
It's a very pain-riddled song, in the same vein as Tell Me What to Swallow.  :/
To me it definitely sounds like spliced sounds from any scene involving Monstro the whale from Pinocchio. 

You made me like it x10 more.  ;)

It's a very pain-riddled song.

I agree with that, i hurt when i listen to it, in a good way.
Oooh. Space narwahls in the sea would make more sense than space narwahls with legs in a forest, yes.
Drowning might be it.