yeah us Canadians are pretty sexy, sorry rest of the world  ;D

i really can't deny you that one
//bunch of exos post
As my story goes, I eventually did list the home with another realtor who did even less than the first realtor. Our new realtor never held one open house, never ran one ad in a newspaper, the only thing they did for me was put the home in the local MLS. After another 6 months we decided that we just couldn't stay in state anymore and our financial situation was such that the move was imminent regardless if the house was sold or not. In desperation we put the house for rent and moved out of state where my husband and I found steady work.

lolwut
How the FUCK does a thread go from this:
London cancelled due to cancelled flight volcanic ash cloud.

new date = may 19

same venue. same tickets

To this:
If your chosen Port Coquitlam android app development, Surrey mobile app development is unable to understand your project brief in its entirety, it leads to problems. One thing that gets the unsuspecting in trouble is they do not bother to ask important questions or give serious thought and attention to matters like this. The problem and appeal of the Mastermind was that its most active members were excited not about local marketing but about apps. After launching Fruit&Fun, it loads the screen with colorful apps and users need to make them disappear by matching them in groups of three or more. The Newport Bridge takes you to an Island in Narragansett bay called Jamestown, however we didn't have the chance to look into it.

Like wtf is even going on? I don't understand this xD
lol, sometimes the spam bots get through.

We might need a new mod, since I can't monitor the forum as well when my uni is in session each quarter (luckily my last year).
Haha I thought that's what it was. Either that or incoherent ramblings of a madman.
lol why is it always this thread?
lol why is it always this thread?

God knows, last time they were linking to some Russian construction company's website.
Can we do something about the Matrix posts please?
It creates a false sense of excitement seeing a forum updated only for it to be whatever the hell that is.