I wanna get one...
I remember that a user from the old forum has one, But i dont remember who...
if you get one don't get the chanel logo, CC themselves have never used the chanel logo, its a fan thing
I posted a pic on my blog of a girl who had a tattoo
of alice and ethan on her arm but I can't find it.
if you get one don't get the chanel logo

ya, def not.
...unless you're into Chanel =p
I got the chanel logo in a red maple leaf before their show in Vancouver.. I was a little drunk anddd I wanted a nice keepsake. Kinda sucks because basically nobody knows who CC is here, so they just ask why I got the chanel logo. I'm considering getting the black-eyed Madonna on my forearm.
I got the chanel logo in a red maple leaf before their show in Vancouver.. I was a little drunk anddd I wanted a nice keepsake. Kinda sucks because basically nobody knows who CC is here, so they just ask why I got the chanel logo. I'm considering getting the black-eyed Madonna on my forearm.

well you can put down of the chanel logo the name of the band CRYSTAL CASTLES I dont know...
well you can put down of the chanel logo the name of the band CRYSTAL CASTLES I dont know...

It's kind of in a weird spot, so there wouldn't be a whole lot of room to dazzle it up. I would've gotten something better but the minimum price at that parlor was $90. Ridiculousss. Maybe I'll just get the Madonna one somewhere else. I dunno.
Hello. I got a CC logo not long ago, but people don't recognize it as CC.
Now I'm going to get an image of Madonna on my arm because that will make EVERYONE realize I'm a big CC fan.
Good luck with that :-X
Well hello there, Debbie Downer! I guess if you see it that way, sweet. Do you really think more people would recognize a black-eyed Madonna tattoo and relate it to Crystal Castles over the Chanel logo? Didn't think so. And What would be the point of me showing how big of a CC fan I am if I live in a town where nobody knows who they are? Hey, you tried!!!  :-*
Well hello there, Debbie Downer! I guess if you see it that way, sweet. Do you really think more people would recognize a black-eyed Madonna tattoo and relate it to Crystal Castles over the Chanel logo? Didn't think so. And What would be the point of me showing how big of a CC fan I am if I live in a town where nobody knows who they are? Hey, you tried!!!  :-*
I think people would recognize something like Alice and Ethans faces or a simplified version of the album cover or that image the other person tatooed, or even text saying CRYSTAL CASTLES, over both the Chanel och Madonna images.

Also I was being sarcastic. If you get a Madonna tatoo people will probably think you're a Madonna fan. Bad idea.
I want the crimewave t-shirt print on my leg or something, cause in my eyes, it's likt teh kolezt print evar. That is that if I where to tattoo something that resembles that I just l.o.v.e. Crystal castles. which I do. But we'll see.