the database fucked itself thus is why this post disappeared

w/e

-mono
I am going to Hot Topic right now..
Around my way, they are behind on getting in stuff thats on their website by like a week. But I was just doing a random search and was surprised so hard to tell how long its been on there.
I don't know how I feel about this, though.

YA KNO
lol

Hot Topic is weird. I fucking saw Crass shirts in there! A few years back.

CRASS SHIRTS.

AT Hot Topic... it was a mindfuck.

like wtf @_@

If anyone here knows anything about Crass, I'm sure you know what that'd feel like.
oh boy. crass at hot topic :----D epic
Crass never got copyright for there logo or anything. They have no control over who makes and sells there t-shirts and other merchandise. They don't even own the copyright to their own songs and they found out recently some guy from conflict owns the copyright for all of them even though he had nothing to do with writing them.
FYI, the band or band's management didn't give the okay for this shirt to be sold at this store. I could go into more detail but probably shouldn't.

Andy
oh andy, you know you want to
Please do Andy. I bought one because, well, CC shirts are hard to come by and HT has an easy transaction process. Damn, I supported "the system".
Already bought that shirt from the cc myspace about 6 months back or longer . It's ok in a way but i hate it to at the same time cause everyone will be wearing the shirt's and act like they know who fuck they are & so on . Hot Topic can take a good thing and fuck it up . Only thing i bought in Hot Topic of CC Merch was the record . Other wise i will go through the myspace & buy my stuff & help CC and Rose . I just want a damn poster lol i really hope they make a poster for the new record .
U GUYZ CALL YOSELF FANS U SHUD B HAPPY FO CC MAKIN IT
thanks for letting us know the band did not okay this Andy. i wouldn't buy it unless it was from them directly.
HT sells anything just to make that $$$....hopefully CC wont be one of those bands ppl are gonna listen just because "its a trend" or whatever.
Crass never got copyright for there logo or anything. They have no control over who makes and sells there t-shirts and other merchandise. They don't even own the copyright to their own songs and they found out recently some guy from conflict owns the copyright for all of them even though he had nothing to do with writing them.

People just don't respect. Anyone who truly knows what Crass was all about would just make their shirt themselves instead of buying off Hot Topic.

Although, copyright is automatically granted to the owner on the spot. It was a friend of theirs that created it. They could easily contest it by providing early dated material with the logo printed on it... I'm guessing they rather not though. it's not really like them at all. They practically gave their music away anyway....