ethan has produced over 30 new tracks for the next album. 1 track was co-produced by london producer paul epworth. it's not known if that track will make the album but here's an article that mentions the epworth recording session:

http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csid1=115&csid2=844&fid1=42952

andy
ooo i love you andy thanks for the update!

any nagging info on the old stuff compliation talk from a while ago?..  when your not that good your self its nice to know where people come from. :D
omg baby andy! thanks!!

and now i'm following this producer on twitter :c
oh my god, finally something to get me really excited about this new album again!
Andy! Welcome to the new forum!
"Change the Rules of the Rape-wave Game"??
This guy makes me feel anxious. :(
how many of the 30 tracks will be feautured in the album? and what will happen to the ones that don't?
how many of the 30 tracks will be feautured in the album? and what will happen to the ones that don't?
yeah, and what about the 4 new songs they are playing live?
i doubt exoskeleton, baptism, or yes no will be on the album, intimate probz will.

awesome were finally hearing something new

i doubt exoskeleton, baptism, or yes no will be on the album, intimate probz will.

awesome were finally hearing something new

that would be sad
I would think the opposite, those would have the best of chances of being on there, since they play them live. Especially Baptism. Seems to be a fav. In the end though, it all depends whether all the tunes work together nicely.