So, it's now safe to say that the "Char" and "Fleece" videos have been added to the RIP list of never-meant-to-be releases?
So, it's now safe to say that the "Char" and "Fleece" videos have been added to the RIP list of never-meant-to-be releases?

Such a shame... I do not understand why CC isn't releasing videos ???? We all wait for new material and yet there is zero.....
those videos were sacrificed in order to maintain the band's underground appeal.
now let's talk about the band's sex appeal
where's the spandex

Fuck that. They're successful because they have supportive, devoted fans. Why is it "uncool" to give back to the fans?
If you take dino seriously, you're gonna have a bad time.
i assume they're working on the new stuff now. thats all i care about really imo...

Quite a bit of time has passed, so most likely yeah. Maybe the videos weren't good enough/didn't turn out.
i assume they're working on the new stuff now. thats all i care about really imo...

Same. Videos are awesome and all but I care far more for new music.
Same. Videos are awesome and all but I care far more for new music.

Theyve been touring a lot and theyre pretty much fully booked until the end of the year lolll we probably won't get any news until theyve stopped touring
Theyve been touring a lot and theyre pretty much fully booked until the end of the year lolll we probably won't get any news until theyve stopped touring
Yeah I know. They've essentially been touring since the end of 2015 haha. I just agree with deicide. To me, as long as new music is coming I can ultimately care less about videos. They're just a lovely bonus to go along with it. Excited for whatever is to come. :) (Also excited to see them in Columbus this November <3)
It's on their official Vevo so I think so!
I'm guessing it's the Instagram post above in motion?
Would make an awesome video though, kinda what I had in mind for if / when I get the app emailed.
It's on their official Vevo so I think so!
I'm guessing it's the Instagram post above in motion?
Would make an awesome video though, kinda what I had in mind for if / when I get the app emailed.
where is the video? i can't find it
and u can download the app in the volume.cc website
where is the video? i can't find it
and u can download the app in the volume.cc website
It's on their vimeo.

And the download is for the VR version for HTC Vive. The AR app for iPhone is in closed beta so if you want it you'll have to try sending your email to that ronenv guy on Instagram, though I tried last night after he had already deleted his post and never heard back so it's possible that he isn't taking any more emails for the closed beta. You may have better luck than me though. :)