From last night in Hollywood:

For those few seconds I was the one helping her pass the barrier and then holding her up, she kinda hit me with the strobe light... i was all, holy shiz, wtf, help, she's gonna kill me, ahaha. Then security came rushing in. At various points you can see her fall forward, with the strobe light down to her tummy, well that thing was literally flashing on my face. I literally went blind for a few seconds! No joke. XD I can't help but think this is Andy's karma striking back at me, lol. But apparently I'm a masochist, cuz I enjoyed it hahah.

So it all worked out in the end, lol.

I can't seem to make myself out here though, kinda lost within the crowd there, since this person who recorded is pretty far back.

also, wtf @ the announcer in the beginning. This isn't WWF/WWE or a boxing match, man. Silly goose.

For those few seconds I was the one helping her pass the barrier and then holding her up, she kinda hit me with the strobe light... i was all, holy shiz, wtf, help, she's gonna kill me, ahaha. Then security came rushing in. At various points you can see her fall forward, with the strobe light down to her tummy, well that thing was literally flashing on my face. I literally went blind for a few seconds! No joke. XD I can't help but think this is Andy's karma striking back at me, lol. But apparently I'm a masochist, cuz I enjoyed it hahah.

I can't seem to make myself out here though, kinda lost within the crowd there, since this person who recorded is pretty far back.

also, wtf @ the announcer in the beginning. This isn't WWF/WWE or a boxing match, man. Silly goose.

You're so damn lucky! my brother showed me a flir for this event
but the rsvp thing was closed and it was the same day of the show!

My brother was going to The Smell to go see some band called "Chinese Stars" and before
the show started he saw Alice and Ethan outside smoking. Moments before the show started
my brother had to use the restroom so he went to use the restroom around the corner in some
bar and saw Alice drinking and dancing spanish music in there...hahaha

he took no pics  :-[
and saw Alice drinking and dancing spanish music in there...hahaha

lol

WTF?! I didn't know about this show!
:(((
Are there any other secret shows going on around the area??
My brother was going to The Smell to go see some band called "Chinese Stars"

Good good good band.

Not to my knowledge... then again, I didn't find out about this show that morning.

Not to my knowledge... then again, I didn't find out about this show that morning.

well it was a great show if you went right?
Of course, I did say, yeah? hah  ;D

Bruises and all.

I think it was a lot more fun than NIN's last dates, believe it or not.  NIN's last shows were pure light show. :/

I would have preferred a bare bones raw show, just like back in the day. :p or rather, less light anyway.

While I was blinded by Alice's strobe light, I was blinded more by NIN's HUGE expensive flashing lights. They really ruined the experience for me, since I couldn't see the stage half the time... and the people's energy wore out early on in the show, unlike at this show. When they started to play the good stuff, like off Broken era, people just kinda stood there. I was ALL WTF, fucking lamers.

It didn't help that Trent was sick either, meh.
aah. that sounds great. i just love that band  :P  :-*
Intimate @ Siren Studios last thursday

Also, question for Mono, did they play Black Panther?
Where is the post with that unknown song? Deleted?

That song really is up there on my list of things I want to have sex with
oh my god so amazing! Thank you for sharing