Bratislava please!!!
It's been a while and I wanna meet the band :(:(:(

Won't there be a Mexico tour like in 2013? Mexico City is a must, at least.

Someone pleeease capture this!
(Cannot quote here but )
SAME AS MISTERSTEF
PLEASE
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
WTF happened with Edith in baptism at Anagrama?
WTF happened with Edith in baptism at Anagrama?
I'm speculating, but I think she may have hurt herself. She fell/threw herself down a few times and she was jumping pretty hard prior to that.
We have a whole new Edith with this tour, guys. Her stage presence is magnetic. She now crawls across the stage and is both menacing and mysterious. She genuinely made security afraid of her. As in, they weren't watching over the crowd, but looking over at her paniced and without any clue of what stunt she'd pull next. After the first round of Baptism and the "accident", they started over again and she was about to surf the crowd but the mic cord got tangled.

It's amazing how petite and precious she is, but bold and fearless at the same time. Again, her body language is now feline/exorcist punk femme. Sounded awesome too, despite technical difficulties. CC hadn't felt this refreshed since when I saw them back in 2010. The 2013 date was when the turmoil was already ocurring...
We have a whole new Edith with this tour, guys. Her stage presence is magnetic. She now crawls across the stage and is both menacing and mysterious. She genuinely made security afraid of her. As in, they weren't watching over the crowd, but looking over at her paniced and without any clue of what stunt she'd pull next. After the first round of Baptism and the "accident", they started over again and she was about to surf the crowd but the mic cord got tangled.

It's amazing how petite and precious she is, but bold and fearless at the same time. Again, her body language is now feline/exorcist punk femme. Sounded awesome too, despite technical difficulties. CC hadn't felt this refreshed since when I saw them back in 2010. The 2013 date was when the turmoil was already ocurring...

i'm so happy to read your post ^__^ she's a devil on stage now yes, incredibly magnetic. the security thing you mentioned reminds me of bristol show where one of the security guys stared at her with big eyes while she screamed frail close to the crowd, it was epic
hope edith didn't hurt herself badly while the accident? not sure what it was but looks like she fell. hope shes alright <3
wow i have so many questions :
did someone recorded the livestream????
did someone know about "Antiquate" ? the song was on the setlist and was played before Concrete but i can't hear it.

Edith is so different but in a good way, she looks so wild on stage and i'm just thinking about the Edith of 2015, and i'm so proud of her.
i love this band, ughhh