This one is also up on Apple Music.
I wonder why they aren't giving away the lyrics of Concrete as easily as they did with Char.
I wonder why they aren't giving away the lyrics of Concrete as easily as they did with Char.

My guess is cause the song is the epitome of the album.
The album cover is girls on a swing set, on a concrete playground
..and it also mentions amnesty (which we all know is the album name)
Perhaps it holds a special place in their hearts? I'mma shut up cause i didn't mean to get soppy guys
Concrete was taken off iTunes, well for the UK at least. Haven't checked other countries.
The video is now over a million views on Youtube 😁😁😁
Char is the best song on the album, I've replayed it so many times and each time it sounds just as wonderful as the first time they played it on Annie Mac's show.
The video is now over a million views on Youtube 😁😁😁
That's awesome! I honestly didn't like Concrete all that much in the beginning. I thought it was just okay, but now it's one of my absolute favorites on the album so I'm pretty ecstatic that it broke a million views.

Char is the best song on the album, I've replayed it so many times and each time it sounds just as wonderful as the first time they played it on Annie Mac's show.

Char also grew on me despite loving it from the beginning. Definitely my favorite softer song, I kind of see it as Amnesty's Affection but I honestly  can't say which song is better cus they're both amazing. But I can't pick a favorite from this album. That's too hard. For (III) i went from Affection to Kerosene to Pale Flesh and had a different favorite all the time. With this one it's too hard to choose.