This is what I was afraid of. CC is coming to both Stockholm and Malmö but is having 18&20 year old age restrictions. :(
I've waited for years, I guess I'll have to wait another couple of years then.

No you're gonna get fake ID and you're gonna enjoy it X
^ Now that's the spirit
No you're gonna get fake ID and you're gonna enjoy it X

Wish it was that easy. The life as a 15-year old CC fan is hard.
+ I kind of feel like it would be better for me not to go to a 18 year old concert as there will be drinking + smoking and I'm not about that life
+ I kind of feel like it would be better for me not to go to a 18 year old concert as there will be drinking + smoking and I'm not about that life

do they even check ids? i was 16 when i went to my first cc concert. nobody asked for my id. and it was the best night of my life.
you should totally go ellen. you don't have to smoke or drink. all i drank was water
do they even check ids? i was 16 when i went to my first cc concert. nobody asked for my id. and it was the best night of my life. you should totally go ellen. you don't have to smoke or drink. all i drank was water

I've heard they're strict when it comes to the IDs. It probably changes depending on the venue.
My birthday is soon (the day before amnesty (i)!! best birthday present yay) and I wished for tickets to Copenhagen instead. It would be a dream come to true if I'd get the tickets from my mom.

If you were of age, you'd be around smoking , drugs and drinking anyway. It's Crystal Castles lol. At the Elektrowerkz in London this year they stated on their website that there's an age restriction (16+) but no one was asked for ID.. I'd at least try if I were you it's so worth it
Maybe depends on the country but at the show I attended, security didn't allow entrance to a 16 girl, was so sad to see her with the ticket in her hands.

Maybe going with someone who is +18?
Any word on some new merch from the recent tours?
Dying for a new CC tee.
CRYSTAL CASTLES 2017 AUSTRALIA TOUR
////////////////////////
pre-sale: 1/25 @ 9am
on-sale: 1/27 @ 10am
tickets: mjrpresents.com/crystalcastles

2017 bring it on :-D