**NEW SHOW ADDED**

Friday 29 April 2016 live on ru pals drug race performing all songs from new alberm

jklol someone hook this up though x
New Date:
Sabado 28 de Mayo
CHILE - Teatro la copula

And wath about México ??
I have the feeling to  tomorrow will be the grand date, Crystal Castles announce his new album with the tracklist, cover and released date and a Latinoamerica Tour in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Brasil and Colombia
we are all dead inside and hopeless after a silent april.

And then you add all the new Latin American dates, without Mexico. Given the recent CC Spring activity, I have no faith on anything being revealed until June.
CC are laughing at our incessant conjecture and dissastisfaction. Don't play their sick game.
New Date:
Sunday, May 29
PERU - Cc Barranco

LATINOAMERICA TOUR

ARGENTINA - 26 / May / 16
CHILE  - 28  / May / 16
PERU - 29 / May / 16
COLOMBIA - 31 / MAY / 16

For the first time in the life Crystal Castles in Peru
And still no have date to mexico :'(
New Date:
Sunday, May 29
PERU - Cc Barranco

LATINOAMERICA TOUR

ARGENTINA - 26 / May / 16
CHILE  - 28  / May / 16
PERU - 29 / May / 16
COLOMBIA - 31 / MAY / 16

For the first time in the life Crystal Castles in Peru
And still no have date to mexico :'(

I am really hoping to God that they'll come to Mexico in early June, because I won't be able to make it around the latinamerican dates that they're booking.
New date
Milan (ITALY)
Fabrique 13/12/16
Just bought 2 tickets for the Brooklyn date :D
does anyone know if the LA show sold out all ready? i cant seem to find some tickets..lame
I'm up for going to the Rough Trade gig. Would be awesome. I went to the same gig CC did when they released (II).
This is what I was afraid of. CC is coming to both Stockholm and Malmö but is having 18&20 year old age restrictions. :(
I've waited for years, I guess I'll have to wait another couple of years then.