You can hear the chorus in other snippets. The song sounds stunning! Hopefully we will get the release as a pre-Christmas treat.

And with the overwhelming arrival of tons of photos of Edith, this new chapter of CC looks very exciting.
someone called eiffel said that they had the audio file of the live performance, i pm'd them but haven't heard back yet...., but yes, as you say, very exiting ;)
did anyone else get Max Headroom vibes from those shots?

heh B)

which reminds me, this is the greatest moment ever caught on live television history:

On a late-November evening in 1987, two Chicago television stations were victims of a broadcast signal intrusion.

After a brief intrusion during the sports report on WGN's 9:00 news, a later broadcast on channel 11 - PBS affiliate: WTTW - of the Doctor Who episode "Horror of Fang Rock" was interrupted by a man wearing a Max Headroom mask. The crazed person uttered mostly gibberish, crudely slammed the Chicago Tribune and its subsidiaries (WGN being one of them), and finally dropped his pants and was spanked by what appears to be a child with a flyswatter. 90-seconds later, the program returned to normal. To this day, he has never been caught.
Never heard of this until now. Wow. Thanks for the info. I devour odd/mysterious information like this. Can't believe they never found out who it was.

did anyone else get Max Headroom vibes from those shots?

heh B)

which reminds me, this is the greatest moment ever caught on live television history:

So, Monday is a great day to release new music. There is no better way to start off the week.
Was uploaded a few days ago. Can't wait for the mastered track. Great pumping bass.
Was uploaded a few days ago. Can't wait for the mastered track. Great pumping bass.
That was me :<
1:58 sounds strange as fuck i love it. if the studio version i imagine for this is that awesome this song is the best thing cc has done since II. praying for a video too

First IV video. Swoon.
It's pretty vile and misogynist to say any girl who wears a dress or glasses is "trying to look like alice". that would mean my mom is trying to look like alice every day for the last 40 years. besides, alice wore a dress twice in 6 years.

i think she looks more like Isabelle Adjani in Possession (1981 movie used for the Plague video).

Sounds more like simple ignorance of women's fashion and/or female vocals. Not sure if calling that misogynistic is very helpful.
what the hell is going on here

The only way to win is to not play.