Tell Congress and Obama to stop spying on innocent Americans: https://action.eff.org/o/9042/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=9260

The National Security Agency has obtained direct access to the systems of Google, Facebook, Apple and other US internet giants, according to a top secret document obtained by the Guardian.

The NSA access is part of a previously undisclosed program called PRISM, which allows officials to collect material including search history, the content of emails, file transfers and live chats, the document says.

Some of the world's largest internet brands are claimed to be part of the information-sharing program since its introduction in 2007. Microsoft which is currently running an advertising campaign with the slogan "Your privacy is our priority" was the first, with collection beginning in December 2007.

It was followed by Yahoo in 2008; Google, Facebook and PalTalk in 2009; YouTube in 2010; Skype and AOL in 2011; and finally Apple, which joined the program in 2012. The program is continuing to expand, with other providers due to come online.

Collectively, the companies cover the vast majority of online email, search, video and communications networks.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data

welp, don't act like i haven't been preaching it since 4vr. This just confirms my paranoia.... people ask me why I'm so paranoid as fuck, uuhhhh, this is why :p

why do i get the feeling a lot of people wont even care.

#hateEveryone

#pray4glennGreenwald

tbh

you know... for being TOP SECRET documents.... you'd think they'd take a little time to make their power point presentation more, idk... presentable?

That looks like something out of middle schoo/high school.... i mean seriously.

It looks like something grandpa would cook up at 2pm in the afternoon.

geezus crass, even i'm embarrassed about it for them in that respect. so sad.
Time to Tor it up:

https://www.torproject.org/

time to go underground...
Apparently they been likely doing this since 2003: http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2004001159_spying08.html

according to that 2007 article of an old AT&T employee, how's likely now 70, more or less.
yes :(

Nah, j.k.... not yet anyway. We'll have to see how this all unfolds in the coming weeks/months and whether enough people care about to address this appropriately. Next few weeks should be pretty critical.
You can put public pressure on elected officials by entering your zip code into the EFF site:

https://action.eff.org/o/9042/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=9260

and then emailing them all, including Obama.

I emailed my house rep, and my two senators (which includes that Feinstein. I despise her. she does not represent anything i stand for as a constituent and try to point that out to to people i meet, who bother to vote, in letting them know. She is a dinosaur that needs to step down and move on. I hope she dies of old age soon. she just doesn't get it, she is from a different generation, she is out of touch. f her mess)

public pressure needs to reach louder levels than cispa ever made people react.

everyone needs to know and become involved.

Here in LA, a lot of people complain. But only 19% of all the population bothered to vote for a mayor recently. it is a joke. people have just become complacent and passively accept everything, while yet still complaining but never bother to do anything about it.

things don't change if you just complain, you have to put your body on the line for a cause, for something you believe in.

This NSA intelligence agent has put his well being on the line, his future, for something he believes and feels strongly about. While his comrades may have just passively accepted it, he spoke out against it. Rather than passively complain, he did something about it.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

It'd make sense if this was a volunteer program.

Mark Zuckerberg just cares about popularity and $$$$$$. Being top dog and being in control (he is known to use facebook to get people's passwords and use it to his advantage to get info he wanted). He's an out right selfish douchebag.

Google was being run by Eric Schmidt at the time they entered this program ( he is not an original founder, they just placed him there cuz stock holders thought he would manage the company better. you know same bullshit they said about Steve Jobs when he was super young and went with Apple publicly in the stock market). Eric believes if you have anything to hide, then maybe you shouldn't be doing it. He doesn't care about privacy.

Apple only joined in 2012. Steve Jobs died at the end of 2011. Apple likely had not joined the program because Jobs didn't want to. He was always a hippy at heart (very spiritual guy, even if he could be an asshole, lawlz), likely wouldn't be into this at all. Tim Cook on the other hand though, he's a numbers guy. You know $$$$. That was the reason why Steve Jobs hired him, to keep the company in financial order. That is all.

Microsoft. Need i say more? lol. For fuck sake, they comply with the Chinese Gov, why wouldn't they be the first in line for the US Gov.

It is funny how Twitter isn't included though. They likely refused, which hints at the possibility of this being a volunteer program. Twitter was the only tech company who informed Occupiers when their twitter records had been subpoenaed. They literally fought for it in court for the info to be revealed to the occupiers. All other companies like Google and Facebook etc, never said a word nor did they want to or cared to (they just passively complied). Twitter was the only one who stood up for people's rights. It would make sense why they are not included in this program as of now.
(he is known to use facebook to get people's passwords and use it to his advantage to get info he wanted).

srsly?
I love how blatantly evil all of these sites/organizations/peeps/whatevers are. Like literally, nothing screams EVILEVILEVIL better than doing stuff like this.
Reminds me, this is from years ago:

go to 1:50 and on, they state the obvious in the beginning
the leaker speaks, video via Guardian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/09/edward-snowden-nsa-whistleblower-surveillance

o.o

he's currently in Hong Kong, what if da CIA pays off the Triads to get  him D:

Guy is pretty brave.

I just said his name on Skype, live, while talking to the sister, who's in China currently.

They're so monitoring me now, since they been tracking Skype.

fuck you NSA \(*_*)/

fuck da polize

Fuck it, i'm moving to Hong Kong. At least there my freedom isn't an illusion... it just out right authoritarian. I'd prefer to be looked in the eyes while being fucked in the ass, thank you very much.

actually, hong kong has a better history than mainland china... still, it still Beijing's bitch. Oh your British, you fools. You let your whole empire crumble, lmao.
the NSA have all the cc demos

more than likely, yeah. stored in some data center in the middle of nowhere, on some server, waiting for some NSA agent to retrieve them (who just happens to be a CC fan).