i find it entertaining

define "professional"

isn't that kind of an oxymoron in the music industry
idk, getting drunk on the job would be considered unprofessional in most professions/careers (if not all). yet, tons of musicians do it on stage.

Picture your kindergarten teacher chugging down vodka as she reads you the Very Hungry Caterpillar.

usually artists/musicians etc are the antithesis to a society, which in turn is one of the reasons why people are so attracted to them. they can be what you cannot (at least most of the time).

that's why people are obsessed with celeb gossip and tmz too (slightly off topic but w/e. it related). it is like watching a train crash. picturing all the carnage and despair, finding yourself unable to look away. the more carnage, the more you can't look away.

usually artists/musicians etc are the antithesis to a society, which in turn is one of the reasons why people are so attracted to them. they can be what you cannot (at least most of the time).

THIS  x10000000

"I wouldn't wear something I didn't like, but I've never had a real job so no one's ever told me how to dress." --Alice Glass

ďMusic is a release and an escape from the normal homogenous life, but I also have to say what I mean in every lyric. I have to be sincere or else itís meaningless to me.Ē --Alice Glass

ďIím a high school dropout and itís hard enough to get a job with a degree anyways. So, I have tremendous respect for people who work even if they work really hard doing something they donít enjoy because thatís their contribution to society. I donít know if thatís the right way to do things but I guess we have to. I just respect anyone who works hard. Iím really lucky to be able to play music and make music for a living, so I feel responsible to keep doing it and not complain. I just got really good at sleeping upright.Ē  --Alice Glass
I think in this context, unprofessional refers to bailing on plans. I remember a couple months ago Andy said that Affection was already recorded, and it was up to the US label to release it. So probably it hasn't been recorded and there's no plan to ever release it
Who said anyone bailed out on plans? ...it just means it is an idea that never came to complete fruition. Shit like that happens to everyone. Doesn't mean a particular individual "bailed out" on a plan.

I remember trying to release this 12" vinyl a few years ago with few musicians, and no matter how hard I tried to get it all organized, something always kept it from coming to a reality. Shit happens dude. Someone can't do this or someone else can't do that. As time progresses, other people move on to something else, or it loses economic viability or relevance or who knows what other variables.

Some times it is a mixture of various variables that cause a project to fail to become a reality.

Labels, executives, musicians, distributors, financing and timing and and so on and so forth are other variables that come to mind.
Who said anyone bailed out on plans? ...it just means it is an idea that never came to complete fruition. Shit like that happens to everyone. Doesn't mean a particular individual "bailed out" on a plan.

I remember trying to release this 12" vinyl a few years ago with few musicians, and no matter how hard I tried to get it all organized, something always kept it from coming to a reality. Shit happens baby. Someone can't do this or someone else can't do that. As time progresses, other people move on to something else, or it loses economic viability or relevance or who knows what other variables.

Some times it is a mixture of various variables that cause a project to fail to become a reality.

Labels, executives, musicians, distributors, financing and timing and and so on and so forth are other variables that come to mind.

idk it's just like they made artwork for the Affection EP and they even made Affection EP Tshirts, and then they say there are gonna make a Sad Eyes Vinyl and then they will release acoustics for Suffocation and Celestica and then all of a sudden there is silence and we're not given any updates .

Even if they were having difficulties processing all of the stuff and making it come to fruition like you said what is so hard about giving us a lil update /
i believe they had every intention to release it, hence the affection shirts and artwork but oh well

and yeah they have acknowledged 0, that's what ethan said he'd call an unreleased collection
and yeah they have acknowledged 0, that's what ethan said he'd call an unreleased collection
Yeah I remember someone saying that Ethan mentioned it, I just didn't believe them. That's really cool, seems like it would be a nice release to put together while they take a break.

can't they just upload a new song to soundcloud / youtube
can't they just give away their own music without the record labels suing them for breach of contract...

no, unfortunately no.

you got more people involved than just CC when you have labels involved, unfortunately.
britney jean is not my girl
she's just a girl
i think the teach her how to hunt acoustic is my fav track on this ep