let's start...

how do you imagine IV? I have some thoughts about it being noisier, havier, kind of huoratronish or something
or maybe III was the last one, the biggest fear
I'd say it would come out 2015... and the cover could be non nude
too soon too soon

too

soon

soon.
I think Hillary will run in 2016 again.

Thoughts?
too soon too soon

too

soon

soon.

hopefully there will be a fourth one though :^))))))
let's start...
i was thinking about IV too.
__and i think the album can be out in 2014!
sound will be with a 2 slow tracks__ some 3 tracks with scream of Alice__ some 2 short tracks__ some 2 witchhouse__ some one with Ethan voice__ and some old not released tracks___
THE cover will be naked Alice covering herself on gray fon__ or something like this__ idk.
i only think about 0
I really want them to continue and make IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI,XII, and so on, and especially 0
I'm sure we'll have to wait at least a year until we hear anything, I mean we haven't even heard anything about Affection EP and Never Been Touched and it's getting to summer now.

Meanwhile CRIM3S' new EP Stay Ugly is great !

http://crim3s.bandcamp.com/album/stay-ugly-ep-digital
I like crim3s but god every songs sounds the same to me. Anyway they're good I just hope they try something new someday.

and yeah I can see Hillary 2k16 and Obama doing some blues album
I like crim3s but god every songs sounds the same to me. Anyway they're good I just hope they try something new someday.

I get what you mean.  The rhythms are different but the heavy bass // structures of the songs are very similar
I get what you mean.  The rhythms are different but the heavy bass // structures of the songs are very similar

yeah. still cool EP
i have name for CC new song!