@dino
__reptoids is bullshit ___illuminati worship satan__ and he is real.
@dino
__reptoids is bullshit ___illuminati worship satan__ and he is real.

satan is sexy not real

don't believe in repoids ha?
THEN WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS 100% REAL PICS LEAKED FROM THE FBI:

AND A PIC OF THE ILLUMINATI AND REPTOIDS TOGETHER PLANNING NEW WORLD ORDER:

omg look at the right side, the american pie guy is illuminati, knew it
i love you thanks dino
i love you thanks dino

ur welcome. it's always a pleasure to enlight your spirit with wisdom
I dont believe that exist its made by assholes like David Icke or however you spell his name to make money..

who knows really..
haha yeah, david icke, mark dice, those bitches.
I think that icke was a heart-fan of the old "V" series.
If you want some actual more genuine conspiracy to worry about, you should look into the Bilderberg group. Look how nervous Tony Blair gets when he lets out the truth:

something is obviously up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
My favorite writings on this subject are Robert Anton Wilson's & Robert Shea's; "Illuminatus Trilogy" of books, as well as Manly Palmer Hall's; "The Secret Teachings Of All Ages". Ever since 9/11 i knew i had to make a binary choice and i've been forever determined to always make the right ones ever since, and if i don't, to learn from my mystakes and never make them again. Ever since 9/11 i haven't watched T.V., listened to the radio, or read the newspaper and never will again. For my own government (group of thugs) to not answer a few simple questions cast tremendous suspiscion on them, and they've done it so many times throughout history that i see the pattern and now unaquivocally KNOW that they are behind these many huge events and wars throughout the entirety of human history and will always profit from it as long as we use money (consensual debt) and believe in the illusion of government (someone's unquestioned right to tell another what to say, think, read, or feel).
Hahaha! There's no such thing I believe...
But if there is please call me! I wanna be the sacrifice :yummy: