Do you think they really control everything through all groups of individuals?

Examples: "Ke$ha" (exposed symbolism)

"Katy Perry - E.T." (exposed symbolism)

"How the Illuminati Controls Hollywood"

the alleged "illuminati hitlist" (alleged)

BEYONCE illuminati symbolism 2013:

i don't really care though. let them rule the world and put their symbols everywhere it doesn't really make a shit of difference to me.
i dont see how putting a triangle or a pentagram in a video is going to do anything
what about all the like black metal and doom metal videos with like satan and blood and shit are those illuminati too or is it only illuminati because its a terrorwave video that receives a lot of attention
this seems like the type of thing that only has power if you pay a lot of attention to it and give it power
i don't really care though. let them rule the world and put their symbols everywhere it doesn't really make a shit of difference to me.

Exactly
"Katy Perry - E.T." (exposed symbolism)

katy perry sucks
You should look up "Total information awareness" ok
i dont see how putting a triangle or a pentagram in a video is going to do anything
what about all the like black metal and doom metal videos with like satan and blood and shit are those illuminati too or is it only illuminati because its a Rape-wave video that receives a lot of attention
this seems like the type of thing that only has power if you pay a lot of attention to it and give it power

thanks wives, same here

it's pretty obvious that the mainstream terrorwave scene is using this whole shit sandwich to gain some extra attention.
oh this illuminatis
i was on the dw like yesterday i have ultra secret-info i think i can post that info here
super gore videos do the job and now they have experiments with lady gaga controling brain its a project of the cia, on the videos there are a lot of illuminati symbols and references and cia put that and disney too to control ppls brains young brains yummy
--
lemme find it and post it its on the hidden wiki i think the link is
http://7jguhsfwruviatqe.onion/index.php/Main_Page thats for hidden wiki
and http://wznf5ffcbr3x62gj.onion/index.php/Main_Page in this there are the law of 13's wiki and artificial life, alien project area 51 unleaked hackd etc
human traficking and other stuff
remember to ENTER WITH TOR dont click this with google chrome mozilla ie, etc your ip will be exposed and hacker can fuck your luck so much
oh this illuminatis
i was on the dw like yesterday i have ultra secret-info i think i can post that info here
super gore videos do the job and now they have experiments with lady gaga controling brain its a project of the cia, on the videos there are a lot of illuminati symbols and references and cia put that and disney too to control ppls brains young brains yummy
--
lemme find it and post it its on the hidden wiki i think the link is
http://7jguhsfwruviatqe.onion/index.php/Main_Page thats for hidden wiki
and http://wznf5ffcbr3x62gj.onion/index.php/Main_Page in this there are the law of 13's wiki and artificial life, alien project area 51 unleaked hackd etc
human traficking and other stuff
remember to ENTER WITH TOR dont click this with google chrome mozilla ie, etc your ip will be exposed and hacker can fuck your luck so much

YOU'RE ONE OF THEM MOTHAFOKKA, leave my ass alone
im illu
i will fuck you so hard
HARDS
HEHEHEHHE IF YOU KNWO WHAT I MEAN
i am glad what CC is not closes his eye or doing another bullshit___ f%ck retarded illuminati___
Just wanna wish CC never ever have deal with thouse loosers___
__and btw__ triangle have alot interpretations. __sooo i just dont wanna starting here explain everything__
////
calm down everyone, there is not such thing like the illuminatis, my god people we are grown ups, we all know they don't exist, in fact we all know the REPTOIDS CONTROL US, THEY'RE EVERY-WHERE, EVERY-----//--WHERE

reptoids are even here, in the forum. who the hell do you think is changing your avatars??? AAAHAAA? OPEN YOUR EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, REVOLUTION
who the hell do you think is adding those weird filters here? come on, we all know uff.ie is the reincarnation of lady di, reptoid version

and even MORE IMPORTANT, who the hell banned exorcist? THE REPTOIDS, Ladies and gentleman. they're all around us...

look, the BBC just leaked a pic into the sixtine chapel, and we can clearly see REPTOIDS choosing the next terrorwave

open your eyes[/size][/color]

open your eyes, K-terrorwave is reptoid too, they are teaching the western people to close their eyes, why the hell do you think k-terrorwave idols have their eyes closed? so reptoids can take the world

come on psy, where are those eyes man
im peeing in my pants hoes