If anyone has pictures of their Coachella performance can you please post them, thank you. By the way I just loved the way Ethan & Chris walked on stage wearing those masks. 
this performance was incredible!
edith is A++++++++++++++ *__*
love to see the stockings over the head on chris and ethan <3

Uploaded by crystaltakecastles on Instagram. I love how she loves Type O Negative, Peter Steele would be proud

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

i loved the performance, like edith was : wow but i think her voice is getting tired? or maybe the anxiety? bc i just remembered her voice last year, and it was quite different and way more soft and haunting :/
i think personnally, she is focusing too much on her attitude and less on her voice : she still looks fabulous
i loved the performance, like edith was : wow but i think her voice is getting tired? or maybe the anxiety? bc i just remembered her voice last year, and it was quite different and way more soft and haunting :/
i think personnally, she is focusing too much on her attitude and less on her voice : she still looks fabulous

i disagree personally. she shined performing kerosene, char, celestica (love when her voice gets all vibrating) wrath of god, baptism...
to me she's getting better and better with each day. love her energy
i disagree personally. she shined performing kerosene, char, celestica (love when her voice gets all vibrating) wrath of god, baptism...
to me she's getting better and better with each day. love her energy
yeah, celestica was gorgeous!
(From hrsvvt)
Edith sang Char PERFECTLY  (first time watching it live with a decent audio)
Thanks cc for this great performance
E+E+C = ❤️❤️❤️

home demo ep / source: yourheartdies.tumblr.com

home demo ep / source: yourheartdies.tumblr.com
what songs were on this?
what songs were on this?

1. Untrust Us
2. Love And Caring (Instrumental)
3. Xxzxcuzx Me
4. February
5. Air War

all demos, released in 2006 :)
You can find a download of it on the forums if you search a bit. :) And plenty of other material, both released and unreleased.

As a Mancunian, this warms my shattered heart immensely.

Thankyou, Crystal Castles.