[EDIT BY ANDY OF LIES RECORDS]

There is a recording session booked in December 2009 to complete the 2nd album. If this session happens the album will come out in April 2010.

Old unreleased material was supposed to be collected and released on the Knights EP. There was too much material for an EP so the Knights EP was cancelled and an album was being planned instead. This has been put on hold as the band completes the 2nd album.
i'ts going to be a true test
i'ts going to be a true test

I agree, although i'm pretty sure it wont be a failure i'm still a bir scared ..
I pray Exoskeleton will make an appearance on the album, even if it's a bonus track, it'd be amazing to hear the recorded version of it.
We all know Baptism will make an appearance, very excited to hear what it will sound like...
yay i wanted some reasons to send CC some money..
I kinda wish the early demo's CD would come out first in a way give us something to enjoy right before the new CD . As of right now i've been listening to alot of live stuff i can't get enough of it . Some day down the road they should make a live set w/ dvd .
Some day down the road they should make a live set w/ dvd .

That's a great idea. A professionally recorded live CD and DVD set would be amazing.
i think they were in the progress of doing that but something happened
i think they were in the progress of doing that but something happened

How surprising!
I love demos, more than the album I think
This will be BIG

That's a great idea. A professionally recorded live CD and DVD set would be amazing.
I agree, this would be interesting.
This will be BIG

I agree, this would be interesting.

Yeah, cause watching youtube videos gets old.
wow, my ears can't wait.