Does anyone still have the "CC333" / "Courtship Dating London 2006" video posted a few pages ago? Was taken off of YouTube it seems.
I wish new cc formation had its own "YES/NO"!
Live-closer song. Imagine it!
Does anyone have idea what Alice used to sing when they'd play Air War? That performance still leaves me in awe every time I hear it but, I can't understand a single word she says except for "War!".

Any ideas?
Does anyone have idea what Alice used to sing when they'd play Air War? That performance still leaves me in awe every time I hear it but, I can't understand a single word she says except for "War!".

Any ideas?
I remember something like "waiting for that moment". Reading 2011 broadcast is pretty clear

Any ideas?

it's hard to understand what she's saying, this is the most I could make out:

1:19-1:32 oh, you love me, you love me, oh don't love me, don't love me, I you love me, you love me, don't
1:44-1:50 you, won't quit touching me, you won't let me go alone, but still I'm here on my own, skeleton's in my chair
1:51-1:55 please know they have warts and they do anything and please know you can report someone before they do anything
1:59-2:06 I can't believe we can't save them, i cant believe we chant save them, i can't believe we tried to save them, I can't believe, what's left to break
2:07-2:14 you are in the window, i don't think i want to look.  you, you do you hear anything, i don't think they heard you
2:17-2:19 I've been smoking cause I ain't high
2:55-3:06 War! the tympanum s-s-s-ail can't stop the party, feels like everything, feels like nothing, everything
3:15-3:18 I can't believe we had a chance to save him, i can't believe we had a chance to save him,
3:19-3:27 i can't believe or trust that girl, i can't believe or trust him, i can't believe or trust anything, everyone, anything, everyone

it's hard to understand what she's saying, this is the most I could make out:

1:19-1:32 oh, you love me, you love me, oh don't love me, don't love me, I you love me, you love me, don't
1:44-1:50 you, won't quit touching me, you won't let me go alone, but still I'm here on my own, skeleton's in my chair
1:51-1:55 please know they have warts and they do anything and please know you can report someone before they do anything
1:59-2:06 I can't believe we can't save them, i cant believe we chant save them, i can't believe we tried to save them, I can't believe, what's left to break
2:07-2:14 you are in the window, i don't think i want to look.  you, you do you hear anything, i don't think they heard you
2:17-2:19 I've been smoking cause I ain't high
2:55-3:06 War! the tympanum s-s-s-ail can't stop the party, feels like everything, feels like nothing, everything
3:15-3:18 I can't believe we had a chance to save him, i can't believe we had a chance to save him,
3:19-3:27 i can't believe or trust that girl, i can't believe or trust him, i can't believe or trust anything, everyone, anything, everyone

I fucking love you. I've legit spent years trying to figure out what she was saying aside from "War! A tympanum" lol.
I fucking love you. I've legit spent years trying to figure out what she was saying aside from "War! A tympanum" lol.

haha yea the lyrics from the live version are so different, I wonder if she's just saying random shit or if they are lyrics from an unreleased song (for example when she sang too young too black to live over reckless)
Ohhh shit, more wholesale Edith saliva ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)