Post the song you were listening when you lose virginity
(in case you're still a virgin, the song that you were listening in your first masturbation, or both)

Masturbation:

Virginity:

cc2 on vinyl it was nice except when my mom called half way thru
nnaaaahhhhhhhhhhh she wasnt home
It was a cover of some Taking Back Sunday song being played by a band in the next room.
Basically I got my jollies for the first time at a house-gig, we were in the room behind the gig room, the bed had no mattress and was covered in smashed up chocolate biscuits and dried pasta.
Erotic.
The room was filled with burning silence while Enrique listed his fingers down Kevins torso. Kevin wanted Enrique, and he wanted him bad. Ever since Enrique first transferred from Barcelona all Kevin could think about was mounting those hot Spanish bones. Enrique's warm and wet tongue probed and prodded Kevin's ears. He moaned in pleasure. Kevin couldn't take it anymore, he threw himself on top of Enrique and began to feverishly rip off his clothes like a cat in heat. Enrique liked this.

And that concludes our demo for this evening - if you would like the full version please press "5"
Whoa what the fuck did I just read...
I like to write erotic fiction in my free time - it's not that good but that doesn't stop me
I think i only remember ever actually having sex listening to music twice. I think the first time was listening to CCII and the second time was listening to Beach House's new album. I did have sex whilst watching Star Wars once though....
when i lost my virginity no music was playing, but once the itunes shuffle was on and NIN's Closer started playing with a perfect timing lol... such a cliché
The room was filled with burning silence while Enrique listed his fingers down Kevins torso. Kevin wanted Enrique, and he wanted him bad. Ever since Enrique first transferred from Barcelona all Kevin could think about was mounting those hot Spanish bones. Enrique's warm and wet tongue probed and prodded Kevin's ears. He moaned in pleasure. Kevin couldn't take it anymore, he threw himself on top of Enrique and began to feverishly rip off his clothes like a cat in heat. Enrique liked this.

And that concludes our demo for this evening - if you would like the full version please press "5"

lmaoooo i totally forget about this
I'm guessing sobriety wasn't on your mind when you were writing that .
I'm guessing sobriety wasn't on your mind when you were writing that .

I don't drink. Only when I need the inspiration.

cant remember, was too busy "having sex" to notice
I remember my mom was in the living room blasting Iron Maiden's Stranger in a Strange Land.

No irony at all...