ugh that would be so awesome but I doubt it :/.
in the nme article, ethan said he was thinking of rereleasing cc2 with unreleased tracks that weren't originally included.
mute could be released, along with young love, escape from my ontario etc.
here's for hoping lol
CC when the world ends sweet...
the one week i'm away and don't buy NME, the third cc album is confirmed omg

but jesus ok so absolutely excited now
the one week i'm away and don't buy NME, the third cc album is confirmed omg

but jesus ok so absolutely excited now

it happens sometimes.
i trust cc completely, great news
0:44 - handstand walk while urinating
I hope 'never been touched' makes it on the album :3
holy shit, yes! finally some word for CCIII :) I trust that they will continue impressing me with their music.

I wonder if this CCII re-release will come out before or after, if at all? I really hope it does with a bunch of b-sides. such as fucking MUTE
I wonder if this CCII re-release will come out before or after, if at all? I really hope it does with a bunch of b-sides. such as fucking MUTE

I believe Mute was a part of the demos, therefore (i didnt say this, ethan did) it wouldnt be released. He said something like "The first album is a collection of demos which were never really finished and never will be finished" (Sorry for my bad english, you get the idea)

If that is the case with Mute (the video in YouTube/Photobucket was from a gig in 2007 (I did my research and found the date they played there) then Mute will never be released or recorded or whatever. Taking that from what Ethan said (Which is from a video interview).

Anyways, I also want something more about Mute, however I dont think it would be cohesive (I cant find the proper word.. In spanish: acorde) with the rest of the album if they put it in, but I believe they can pull it off so fuck it, I need Mute.

Im also thinking on remastering the audio track from the video on YouTube to create get a clearer track, but I wont promise anything since I have lots of projects in mind atm..
Mute was played live at shows in 2006 and once in 2007.  If it's ever released it'll be on CC(0) or a re-release of CC(I) with bonus tracks. If either of those ever happen.
would 0 be a digital release only?
would 0 be a digital release only?
If either of those ever happen.

it's not even happened..why would you ask if it will be digital release only