I'm not sure I'm comfortable with Zelenka putting his hand over his face in every pic like CC does? He's not in CC?
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with Zelenka putting his hand over his face in every pic like CC does? He's not in CC?
Don't take my word for it but I'm pretty positive I saw post-cc pics of Alice (as in post her being in the band) covering her face. I think it was her hanging out with the AW models or something but I can't remember. Saw them like 2 days ago but I mean I could be mistaken, I'm just PRETTY sure they were post-cc. Nonetheless, fans do it too. Even when they aren't cc. I've personally never saw it as an exclusive thing to the band. If anything, to me it's just a sign that they are apart of the cc community, a fellow fan.
Don't take my word for it but I'm pretty positive I saw post-cc pics of Alice (as in post her being in the band) covering her face. I think it was her hanging out with the AW models or something but I can't remember. Saw them like 2 days ago but I mean I could be mistaken, I'm just PRETTY sure they were post-cc. Nonetheless, fans do it too. Even when they aren't cc. I've personally never saw it as an exclusive thing to the band. If anything, to me it's just a sign that they are apart of the cc community, a fellow fan.

Hmm i guess, I just always see it as a CC thing because they rarely take pics without doing it. He seems to do it in the exact same way and it's all over his instagram + snapchat. Not a big deal just something I noticed
Hmm i guess, I just always see it as a CC thing because they rarely take pics without doing it. He seems to do it in the exact same way and it's all over his instagram + snapchat. Not a big deal just something I noticed
Yeah I mean I feel you, it is a bit odd considering he isn't just a fan but also has his own project. Honestly I was kind of mad when I saw Alice doing it again since she apparently wants nothing to do with cc and that's always been a cc thing. I got over it quickly but it wouldn't surprise me if she claimed it as her thing rather than cc. That will be really weird too, her fans and cc fans doing it. Talk about confusing.

but he is their engineer? so technically, yes, he is in CC.
Zelenka is magic. love him, cherish him,protect him.
Oh shit, you're right lol. I always forget that.

Cute but I don't think it works like that. Imagine if Jake Lee from S & S started doing it just because of joint remixing of TKIC..
Cute but I don't think it works like that. Imagine if Jake Lee from S & S started doing it just because of joint remixing of TKIC..
people would just be like "Woo, Jake likes Crystal Castles, so relatable. Retweet!"