^
I was just joking _ LOL

btw___how much you want pay me?
exorcist, i would actually pay you to stop writing on this board.

D--> /fall
“Celestica is actually the name of the company in our home town that produces plastic, someone who worked there committed suicide by jumping into a large container of boiling liquid plastic and the workers couldn’t stop the machine so the body melted and became part of the stream of liquid plastic which they use to create products with.” -Ethan Kath

Nice
JUKE: Alice seems kind of cat-like.

ETHAN: Yeah, every time she gets stuck in a tree, we call for a fire truck.

JUKE: How do you feel about things like NME naming you Number One on The Cool List in 2008?

ALICE: I was never cool. NME made a mistake.
I like it how ethan in like some interview was like yea year of silence was like  i pictured this goth club in my head or somthin like that..

I think it was a good description actually.
That is so funny. NME never makes mistakes.
“I think it’s cool that there are some younger kids. I really wanted to relate to something when I was in high school, and I found that in punk rock. That was probably when I was the most depressive in my life, you know? So you really do need to find music that makes you feel less alone.”
— Alice Glass (Talking about Crystal Castles fans) - Jmag

“Loads of old fucker guys give me shit and I’ll stare them out…I’m good at that. We used to all hang out in this abandoned brick factory, there would be bonfires and fights and endless pills. Satanists, dressed in crap goth gear, once came in and got pissed off that we weren’t Satanists, so they tried to take it over. Luckily we had our crowbars…”
— Alice Glass - NME

“That’s such a bullshit sexist thing to think anyway. It’s just because I’m a girl. Does anybody ever ask fucking Daft Punk if they fuck in their robot suits? No they fucking don’t.”
— Alice Glass (on being asked if her and Ethan are together) - NME

“Growing up, Subhumans was my mother, Siouxsie and the Banshees was my father, and Discharge my baby brother.”
— Alice Glass - NME

“Most of my early lyrics are my teenage poetry and it all reflects the pessimism I have towards the world. Nothing will change my nihilist view of society and the future.”
— Alice Glass - NME
I don’t see why some feel they are superior to others on the basis of things like thinking they have socially preferable class, gender, race or anything out of their control. Alice
<3 <3 <3 __and me too Alice _i think about the same things _this world need changes _some spirit changes _and You with Ethan make this big change in this "poor" world..
I don’t see why some feel they are superior to others on the basis of things like thinking they have socially preferable class, gender, race or anything out of their control. Alice
<3 <3 <3 __and me too Alice _i think about the same things _this world need changes _some spirit changes _and You with Ethan make this big change in this "poor" world..

but you hate gay men
^
i am not hate _i just like girls _i am born in my way _Lol
i'll leak "Birds (raw unmixed)" and "Birds (alternate lyrics)" next time i come across them.

were these ever leaked ?
on about the album cover for ll via bullett magazine but im p sure they got it from somewhere else maybe

"It's about the serene calm that comes from thinking about lots of bodies slumbering in the ground for eternity. There's nothing more serene that that."

there's probably some press editing fix me if im wrong