"It's about the serene calm that comes from thinking about lots of bodies slumbering in the ground for eternity. There's nothing more serene that that."

wow its as if me and CC come from the same roots spiritually or some shit...

i recently saw an owner and his dog that was not doing well because it was hit by a car and this comforted me when i saw it
they got that quote from another interview... they got most of their write up from various older interviews lol
wow its as if me and CC come from the same roots spiritually or some shit...

i recently saw an owner and his dog that was not doing well because it was hit by a car and this comforted me when i saw it

That's.not even normal
they got that quote from another interview... they got most of their write up from various older interviews lol
yh ik
"Surf the World. Okay, bye."

- Alice
This probably isn't right word for word but from the concert last night
"thank you for giving us all your money so we can spend it on frivolous things like alcohol" - alice while holding her jack daniels

(might not have said alochol but thats what i thought i heard perhaps??? my apologies if this isn't what she had said at all :c )
"thank you for giving us all your money so we can spend it on frivolous things like alcohol" - alice while holding her jack daniels

aww what a cute little alcoholic
and jfc my name and icon?! at least it's not an STD i guess i can live with this. fuck you mono.

xxcuse me u dont look roasted 2 me
and jfc my name and icon?! at least it's not an STD i guess i can live with this. fuck you mono.

ur back lol
I know what its like to feel powerless. The freedom that comes with doing what you want and saying what you want because you have nothing to lose is intoxicating. I would like to encourage anyone to speak their mind and question authority, especially young women.
--Alice Glass
Not my favourite, but I love that one from Alice. Something along the lines of 'I got a new ring for fucking up motherfuckers'
I saw that skull ring in a picture, Its pretty cool.
I saw that skull ring in a picture, Its pretty cool.

page 22 nme 3 nov 12. within (lll) preview

"You have so much potential, but what will you do with it?"
"Is it somehow more goth to wear makeup when you know that aluminum, lead, arsenic, and a rainbow of carcinogenic chemicals are potentially now dancing around in your bloodstream?"