"You have so much potential, but what will you do with it?"
what did she mean?___
"When I genetically engineer my child from a test tube, I want them to have big eyes."
-Alice.
^
why

why what. what is unclear. if you molest her shes not going to take any of your shit.
^
so it's her message only to fans? __ohhhh___ ok__
but what if BF?___ did she will kick him in head every time when he will touch her tits?__ :(
-------------------------
can you explain for me this message too? plssssss
?????
uhm. obviously if she feels intimate enough with someone and open enough to let them in like that, but thats no ones fucking business. When she said that shes saying that everyone has potential to make something of themselves and do something with their lives but its up to them to use it and become something. What that something is varies person to person. Kind of along the lines of follow ur dreams, etc
^
first quotes ok.

but i don't think what ALL have potential :)))
and if someone have this potential they will using this.
idk__ i am right?
No, she isn't being serious. When she says 'you have so much potential, but what will you do with it?' shes basically mocking adults telling kids they can do anything they want. It's hard to explain it more than that you kind of have to get it. She's basically making a youthful, apathetic statement.
^
maybe you right ___
@everyone fans
is there any other explanation of this??____
^tbh i doubt she even knew what precisely she meant.
^
why

cuz she doesn't take any shit from anyone and i like that.
what did she mean?___

obviously Alice followed very well physics and math class: if you move an object from the ground to an higher height, it gains potential energy. she's asking what the object gonna do from there. like if you climb a wall, then what will you do? would you jump and smash your head, for the pleasure of your friends? or just sit there and start a boring meeting? from meth to philosophy it's a short step.
ďPurity is an illusion. The idea of purity has been used as an excuse for calamities like honor killings, bride burnings, child molestation. Purification is genocide.Ē

And

Alice: I hate everything they represent. I hate homophobic, racist, misogynist dickweeds. Freedom of speech sure... but their speech is fucking wrong.
“Purity is an illusion. The idea of purity has been used as an excuse for calamities like honor killings, bride burnings, child molestation. Purification is genocide.”

And

Alice: I hate everything they represent. I hate homophobic, racist, misogynist dickweeds. Freedom of speech sure... but their speech is fucking wrong.

purity of what?