A new thread to speak about other CC fans. We always talk about CC but we don't have a thread to talk about other fans so..
I'll start:

My favorite CC fans:

IAMMADEOFCHALK
taylor
[Celestica]
Mono
CarrotsCabbage

You can stick with the format if you want.
CarrotsCabbage
taylor
dr death
Mono
A new thread to speak about other CC fans. We always talk about CC but we don't have a thread to talk about other fans so..
I'll start:

My favorite CC fans:

IAMMADEOFCHALK
taylor
[Celestica]
Mono
CarrotsCabbage

You can stick with the format if you want.

WOOP WOOP.

I don't know if I could rate people myself though, I'm not good at deciding upon things. x)
taylor
Echoes
CarrotsCabbage
[Celestica] just kidding
GhostMilk
Mono

lol, look at this guy, went all out with badges, diamonds and everything, shiz, hahah. nice.

I wouldn't say I deserve all those diamonds though.

... but if we want this to get competitive, apparently I need to suck off briiann78 a lot more to win that other diamond.

/lubes_up
lol, look at this guy, went all out with badges, diamonds and everything, shiz, hahah. nice.

I wouldn't say I deserve all those diamonds though.

... but if we want this to get competitive, apparently I need to suck off briiann78 a lot more to win that other diamond.

/lubes_up

>:D

we're sharing that diamond like divorced parents, btw.

you can have it on the weekends, i'll take weekdays ;D
nop
you already got one from me, isn't DAT good enough??

He's greedy :\
IT'S NEVER ENOUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mono
taylor
howl
panda
lily

(and carolpd but thats just cause her tumblrs so sexy)
carolpd brings all the boys to the yard
howl
panda
lily

I miss them being on the forum.

Go on tumblr, you hipster. :p Same thing.... except... even more of them. If you're up for that kind of stuff:

what was it....

howlcarnage.tumblr.com
milklust.tumblr.com <--- she doesn't seem to care whether you stalk her or not anymore, or so it seems... judging by how easy it is to find her/her comments/links etc. Whatever.
panda--.tumblr.com

2 out of 3 don't even seem as active. Funnily enough, 2 of 3 told me off before as well haha.... They're so easy to find. even when they're trying to hide... and i don't even use tumblr properly. It's all about DianDian, duh.

didn't howl have another one... i forget...

I mean, their tumblarity did start off from this here forum. Skyrocketed them to tumblr famous haha

lulzzzzzzz
howl
panda
lily

I miss them being on the forum.

Go on tumblr, you hipster. :p Same thing.... except... even more of them. If you're up for that kind of stuff:

what was it....

howlcarnage.tumblr.com
milklust.tumblr.com <--- she doesn't seem to care whether you stalker her or not anymore, or so it seems... judging by how easy it is to find her/her comments/links etc.
panda--.tumblr.com

2 out of 3 don't even seem as active. Funnily enough, 2 of 3 told me off before as well haha.... They're so easy to find. even when they're trying to hide... and i don't even use tumblr properly. It's all about DianDian, duh.

didn't howl have another one... i forget...

I mean, their tumblarity did start off from this here forum. Skyrocketed them to tumblr famous haha

lulzzzzzzz

i dont have a tumblr buuuuut
OMG let me make a tumblr NOW so i can follow them <333