You know how it is...you meet someone awesome who is a 9 out of 10 for you and then once you find out about their favorite bands they become an 11 !!  (theoretically speaking) and it's not just any band, you might have a lot of favorite bands in common but there are some bands that have a special place in your heart. what would they be?

go...

EDIT:
in case you are thinking what is the point of this thread?

I'm just bored and want to download NEW music :))

ill throw these in the mix

just link it, it displays automatically
Fuck man, you are fast. And I know, forgot for a second lol. In all the other forums I have to use tags.
The Strokes, the obvious, Death Cab, Joy Division, Foals.

An interest in any of the above in pretty much an aphrodisiac to me. I like it when people introduce me to something new as well. To be honest, a passion for a good band in general is always pretty hot. Apathy to music is so off putting for me.
Black Sabbath
Cream
Crystal Castles
The Doors
Eminem ( slim shady LP + marshall mathers LP mainly )
The Jimi Hendrix Experience
jj
Led Zeppelin
Metallica ( only their first four albums. )
MGMT
Minus The Bear
Pantera
Pink Floyd
Sikth
Tool

I find it weird how I seem to get along with any girl who likes any of those bands.
not very many people like the same music I do though.
If a girl liked Crystal Castles, Andrew Jackson Jihad, The Flaming Lips, and The Smiths, that would be totally awesome. Bonus points for Black Metal.

Man, that would be totally unreal.
OneRepublic, Crystal Castles, Bring Me the Horizon, Two Door Cinema Club, Rolo Tomassi, Gorillaz, Holy Fuck, The Stone Roses, The Smiths, Joy Division, Lady GaGa, The Doors, Jesus and Mary Chain, Boards of Canada, Fuck Buttons, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, OneRepublic, The xx, Weezer, Bring Me the Horizon, Pink Floyd, Patrick Wolf, Blondie, Vampire Weekend, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Parkway Drive, Salem, Arctic Monkeys, The Arcade Fire, Goodie Mob, Led Zeppelin, Laura Marling, Klaxons, Hendrix, The terrorwave, Health, Genghis Tron, Foals, Fleet Foxes, Elbow, The Dykeenies, Ebony Bones!, Dananananaykroyd, Baths, The Drums, Dire Straits, Dead Swans, A Day to Remember, The Who, David Bowie, Delphic, Dan Black, Caribou, Buck 65, Buddy Holly, The Books, Best Coast, Beastie Boys, Battles, Davy Knowles & Back Door Slam, Asking Alexandria, Chameleons, U2, Squarepusher, A Silent Film, Sex Pistols, The Police, Parkway Drive, Mew, Mayday Parade, The Maine, The Last Shadow Puppets.

eeee...

If a girl liked Crystal Castles and The Smiths, that would be totally awesome. Bonus points for Black Metal.
[Celestica],

I figured CC would be everyone's choice here at CC's official forum, so apart from the obvious.  and I'm big fan of Darkspace as well, can't wait for new material from them.
[Celestica],

I'm big fan of Darkspace as well

Well hell, i thought id be the only one
Crystal Castles
The Twelves
Grum
Danger
Breakbot
Mr.Oizo
Miami Horror
OFWGKTA
Aesop Rock